18 December 2012

12 Things I Did for the First Time: in 2012

  • Road-tripped cross-country solo (Everybody sing: "I'm ridin' solo / I'm ridin' solo")
  • Cooked eggplant - successfully, I might add
  • Mailed a package to Sweden
  • Illuminated a scroll (can't post a pic, until the person it was for receives it)
  • Registered a car in California (though, I didn't obtain my CA driver's license for the first time)
  • Bought a bookshelf
  • Drank wine
  • Tasted beer (Wow, two alcohol-related bullet points. Scandalous!)
  • Wrapped every Christmas gift before giving it
  • Refinished (and re-upholstered) a piece of furniture. With Roommate. But still.
  • Attended a pirate festival
  • Denied my real age (I told everyone I was turning 28 again, because prime numbers annoy me)
So yeah, it was a pretty good year. Not gonna lie.

Happy '13, everyone! (Ugh, a prime number)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I did cook eggplant successfully once but didn't like it... does that count?

Also, although 13 is prime, 2013 isn't. So you can have that comfort. I rather like prime numbers, myself, although I've come to think that the concept is, perhaps, based on a mere technicality.