22 October 2010

The Dress, #1

About a month ago, I started working at a bridal boutique in Rochester, MN - a job that is quite right for me in many ways, not the least of which is the fact that I get to look (and touch) pretty dresses for 30-ish hours a week.

I knew this job would come with certain hazards, and I fell into one of the snares today: declaring a dress to be The Dress for my (someday) wedding.

Today, The Dress is a Sottera and Midgely dress. Feast your eyes upon the wonders of...


Wa-Bam. Artsy hem, nontraditional color, A-line, $1000+.

Of course, next week, I could find a different The Dress. I'll be sure to share my finds with you. :-)

UPDATE: the link was no longer good - I think the dress must have been discontinued this year. Fortunately, I had emailed it to myself, so I have a picture.

3 comments:

Evie Poythress said...

You make me smile... see :-)

Jessica said...

Oh my goodness--that's an AMAZING dress. Love it! I love the model's pose, too. It has lots of attitude!

Jillyn said...

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, which one? The link only takes me to a menu of many dresses, so I do not know which one is The Dress. =(