14 August 2010

Life Lessons - Moving Time

Things I learned whilst moving:
  • It's kind of a bad idea to have ANY wasted space; if you do, your mom will make you repack, and your stuff may just not make the cut.
  • It's good to be a girl:
    • Boys carry things for you.
    • You can balance things on your hips. Honestly, I don't know how guys carry all that stuff using only their arms.
  • I didn't know everything about my family. On the road trip, I learned that:
    • Jeremy is afraid of heights.
    • Josiah is unable to sleep at normal hours.
    • My parents can be tourists (albeit American ones).
  • My mom still thinks that "pee" is a bad word, and she disapproves of going 10 miles over the speed limit. In Montana. Where there are no other cars. Or turns in the road, for that matter.
We arrived safely in our new town of Rochester, Minn on Tuesday. Road trip and new house pics in the next post!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Eep about wasted space! Glad you made it safely!