24 September 2010

Let the Holidays Begin

Happy National Punctuation Day!

Do you remember Victor Borge who did a skit about punctuation marks and how they would sound if said aloud? Well, he was on the Dean Martin Show back in the day, and the two of them adapted the routine to be a two-person bit. I think I had tears streaming down my eyes because it was so funny.

Enjoy!


And here's one of my favorite grammar vandalism stories of the year, in which a disgruntled customer decided to take snarkiness to a new level:
http://www.dailycamera.com/boulder-county-news/ci_15622794?source=rss

Also, here are a couple of pics of how I celebrated National Punctuation Day two years ago, when I worked at Travel Connection:



1 comment:

S Fisher said...

Wow, that video was hilarious! That would be very difficult to add punctuation to everything verbally. Quite a skill!